Brave on Android does not transfer BAT to Uphold

Hi, I have been using brave rewards for quite a while now and lately my BAT have stopped being
transferred to my Uphold account.

1 Like

Nobody have any suggestions?

1 Like

The wallet is verified?

Yes the wallet is verified, but nothing is showing to add or withdraw funds…

the image attached is what i get after verifying the wallet, if i click anything i will have to verify the wallet again and again (loop)

1 Like

ok Than If you click on Verify wallet you get an option like in image below or You get an Option for Verify wallet?

Neither, brave browser crashes and I have to verify the wallet again.

1 Like

I can suggest you one thing you can Tip Your Friend Via his channel and then Take money from him

Remember if you have no other option then do this otherwise not

I have never thought of this. I could ask a friend of mine to do so, but how do I send him tips? I have never explored this route.

1 Like

Just Ask Your friend What is his channel(if he added it already) then go to that channel it may be yt channel, Twitter, and own website.
Then just go there and press on Brave reward and tip that channel
as you can see in the screenshot below. like I added my website

1 Like

i see, i just tried and to do so with a random twitter profile.
To send tips I have to connect my wallet (which we know it doesn’t work) ugh …

1 Like

Are here any support people from Brave that can escalate this problem? This has been going on for months now and still it has not been solved.

Still no solution found, I messaged someone from the support team and received no answer. Can anyone help with this?

Solution found, I don’t know why it was difficult to find this post, but here it is. Just submit the form as they explain and someone will work on it.

1 Like