When starting Brave Nightly on my Fedora 33/GNOME 3.38.2 install—as per the instructions here—GNOME Shell shows the “favorite” icon in the dash and also displays duplicate, which is a well-known issue when an incorrect or no WM_CLASS is referenced in the application’s .desktop file; however, I can’t seem to locate Brave’s .desktop file.
Any chance someone can point me in the right direction for that .desktop file? Thanks, in-advance!
- Brave Version: Version 1.20.70 Chromium: 88.0.4324.79 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit)
- OS: Fedora 33 (Workstation Edition) x86_64
- Device: ZenBook UX425IA_UM425IA 1.0
- Kernel: 5.9.16-200.fc33.x86_64
- DE: GNOME 3.38.2
- WM: Mutter
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics (8) @ 2.000GHz
- GPU: AMD ATI 04:00.0 Renoir
- Memory: 7278MiB / 15482MiB