I’m using brave for few weeks now on my computer, got installed 2 extensions (show picture for google images and honey). Yesterday I’ve got windows update and suddenly brave is completely unusable. When I open a tab, doesn’t matter for what purpouse, I’m getting message Aw Snap! Something went wrong. And it’s for all tabs, I can’t even change anything in the settings nor anywhere else. I have tried to install again brave, run it in incognito and also with --disable-extensions option. But nothing is working.
I have a suspect that maybe “honey” extension broke it, but then I manually removed it from directory without starting brave and this did not help.