Brave doesn't work on windows 10

recently i updated windows to the last version, and when i opened brave it works, but sometimes the browser closes suddenly, in addition to the fact that when I try to open it again the browser closes when it opens, I have tried many things such as changing the compatibility settings, safe boot, reinstalling brave, among others but nothing solves my problem, in other PCs of friends works fine, please help :frowning:

1 Like

Hey can you open appwiz.cpl in the search, screenshot the installed apps?

1 Like

okay, i opened the installled apps and the apps (brave and brave beta) are installed correctly, i dont know what is happening

1 Like

Can you DM a screenshot of it?

1 Like

sorry for not updating this thread, I found out what the problem was, it turns out that everything was a problem with my microsoft account, because I use my xbox account on my pc and for some reason it is a minor account, for which all the non-edge browsers (including brave obviously), in short it wasn’t a problem with brave, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.