Brave Help Center Topic per Flagged Accounts

What does it mean when my Brave Rewards profile is “flagged”?

Don’t remember running across this topic before. Definitely a plus!

Just wondering… does this mean users no longer have to submit a request to support staff to check for flagged account status?

How do I get unflagged?

No action is required on your part. Your Brave Rewards profile will be automatically reevaluated on a regular basis to determine when (or if) the flag can be removed.

Feel free try again every so often to see if the flag has been removed.

How often is “automatically reevaluated on a regular basis” and how long should a user wait before submitting a support request?

1 Like

my brave wallet is flagged. what should i do?

DM @steeven your details.

I already fixed it by myself. I clicked reset button in brave rewards part and after it I finally can reconnect my gemini wallet with brave browser.

1 Like

doesnt this wipe out all your info and earnings?

@tonymend1980 I think it will wipe your estimated earnings. I am not sure what other “info” you are referencing. If your Brave Rewards is verified and your BAT has been transferred to your custodial account, they are safe.

will you lose 1 of 4 slots is what i am curious about

Oh, no, you will still have the same wallet payout id.

1 Like

right on… having issues with my win 7 browser… it stopped sending rewards to uphold… then it got flagged. maybe this will fix the issue.

still not happy about losing 2-3 months of earnings… but it is what it is.

@tonymend1980 Oh no, I wouldn’t reset then! That worked for @ireekk but it might not work for you! Have you opened a support request in Brave Rewards? Someone, either another community member or a moderator may have a solution that doesn’t involve resetting your Rewards wallet. Make sure you fill out all the template questions that apply if you do decide to create a topic. If your account is flagged (you updated to the new version and get that message), definitely wait and do not reset your Rewards wallet!

Hello, I haven’t been getting any ads for a week (I had to use VPN) I don’t know if I’m flagged or not. How can I see my status? Can you please clearly direct me? Thanks in advance.

@tonymend1980 @yselcuk If your account is still flagged and/or you are still not receiving ads, just send a DM to the moderators with your wallet payment id found a brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id. Make sure you indicate in the title your situation.

Example Titles:
@tonymend1980 Account Flagged #days (months); Uphold Account/Win 7 OS
@yselcuk Account Flagged? No ads for #days; Unverified Rewards/Your OS

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

DMs are placed in a queue and support staff work on them in the order received. With all the recent payout issues, it may be a while before support gets to your DM.

1 Like

Thank you so muc :smiling_face: h. I have same problem on my other device, should I send a message for it too?

Not sure. Normally I would just say yes, but I ran across a recent post from Brave support staff that directed the user to wait until resolved or to try and fill out a support form instead of sending a DM. So, not sure what the process is now. Might be changing… who knows… I’ll post the topic below and you can decide what route you want to take. Good luck!

@ireekk @tonymend1980 @yselcuk If you did nothing wrong, your wallet will get Unflagged soon (might take a few days but you may consider relaunching the browser and wait a few minutes to check if it is unflagged already) as Brave is working on it. Do post an update if it gets unflagged. And don’t reset your rewards wallet just yet. You may also want to raise a ticket here-

Payouts will be processed again this month- https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/u08zgi/comment/i44u1vq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3, so you can be hopeful but they (for flagged wallet) are normally processed next month.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, by the way how can I understand whether I am flagged or not? What is the indicator?