Brave/Gemini link : Brave rewards lost + errors in Internals rewards log

Hello,

I have linked my Gemini account and my brave rewards balance disappeared locally and never appeared in my gemini balance.

There are also a lot of errors in my log:

[24 oct. 2021, 9:15:37,0 AM:ERROR:ad_rewards.cc(73)] Failed to reconcile ad rewards due to invalid wallet
[24 oct. 2021, 9:15:37,3 AM:ERROR:redeem_unblinded_payment_tokens.cc(62)] Failed to redeem unblinded payment tokens due to invalid wallet
[24 oct. 2021, 9:15:38,2 AM:ERROR:refill_unblinded_tokens.cc(83)] Failed to refill unblinded tokens due to an invalid wallet
[15 nov. 2021, 3:29:14,5 PM:ERROR:credentials_promotion.cc(503)] Token list empty
[15 nov. 2021, 3:29:14,6 PM:ERROR:gemini_wallet.cc(51)] Claiming tokens failed

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10
Version 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
October 15th, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No, new account

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
n/a

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
n/a

Could you help me, please ?

Best regards

1 Like

I am also facing a similar kind of issue. I lost my local wallet balance (around 1.5 BAT) and it seems that the browser has been reset, settings like a home page (cards, favorites, etc. changed automatically). But I have not lost bookmarks, theme, etc. I tried to get myself aquinted with Brave’s new wallet yesterday. I use Uphold wallet. Brave team, please assist us.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.