Description of the issue:
Hello. I love using the Brave Browser. But for the past week, Brave has been crashing / freezing on all websites when “Open” window pop-up appears (Select files to upload, etc).
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- On this forum, I click on “New Topic” button
- Click on “Upload” button
- In “Add Image or File” menu, I select “From my device” and click on “Choose Files” button
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Brave freezes. I must terminate the process in Windows Task Manager. I re-open Brave browser and attempt above steps again. Brave freezes again.
When I click the button in Firefox browser (also installed on my machine), “Open” window pop-up appears asking me to locate the file to upload.
Reproduces how often:
All the time.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
- Brave Browser version 1.0.1 (up to date)
- Chromium 78.0.3904.108 (64-bit)
- Disabled all Extensions
- Cleared Browsing Data for All Time
- Dell Precision M6700 Laptop PC
- Windows 7 Pro x64 (with all updates)
- BitDefender AntiVirus (with all updates)
This problem does not appear on Firefox and Chrome browsers installed on my machine.