Brave doesn't open on Windows 11

You can uninstall GPU using Iobit or Control Panel

I have a laptop with an Intel Core i3-1215U and integrated graphics. So I don’t see any drivers to uninstall.

Do you have important data on it ? I Suggest that you take Backup of Videos/Pictures and Reinstall Windows 11.

Try

I just got my new laptop 6 days ago, and don’t have any important data on it yet, and how would I go about uninstalling and reinstalling windows 11?
Also, how is reinstalling windows 11 or this windows 11 alternate gonna solve my problem? Seems like quite a big test just for a browser not working.

The Problem Seems to be Win 11 OS of your System where Both your Win 11 and Drivers on it Needs a Hard Reset where Reinstalling Windows 11 becomes Important.

Yes Seems too much of work but only if you had Lots of data and Since you said your Machine is New, the workload is Relatively Less and it Should be Worth trying.

Read Instructions, If you only have Home License, Download Home version.

Optimum Builds are Compatible with Windows updates, You will Receive all of the updates which Stock Windows 11 Receives.

Well after an anything but smooth factory reset, Brave is currently working right now. I wasn’t able to install that alternative version of windows you suggested, because I discovered that I have a defective boot manager or something like that, and I wasn’t able to change the boot order and boot from a USB. I wasn’t able to just factory reset either, because my laptop wouldn’t let me, but somehow through Lenovo support, I was able to reset from a USB with their windows recovery key, because it showed in the bios, without needing to open the boot manager. So hopefully everything is working now.

Great, If you face the Crash again, Report here.