Brave Disconnected Uphold

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Brave Browser Disconnected laways to uphold
  2. When i click to Connect Wallet —> Your request is still being processed, please wait.
    Sorry there was problem processing your request, please try again.

Expected result: brave://rewards/uphold/authorization?error=invalid_request&error_description=The%20user%20is%20geoblocked

Brave Version( [
Version 1.19.88 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 (Official Build) (64-bit)
:
Updated

Additional Information:

1 Like

This works for me. You can probably head to #3, it’s just it occurs infrequently, do I take the opportunity to refresh my machine.

1. Go to menu About, ensure up to date
  2. Close browser, reboot device,
  3. Open Brave, head to Brave Rewards, Expand your wallet detail, with this tab open, open another tab, go to Uphold.com, Login, leave tab open, return to the open Brave Rewards tab, Refresh page, Expand wallet detail, balance should load, if not then retry via ‘connect’ and it will do a loop and resolve

:ok_hand::smoking:

Hi I already tried same issue, when i connect, when I click disconnect its back to disconnect again with these message…

I am very curious, is my brave browser blocked to connect to uphold?? but my uphold acct is still working…

1 Like

same issue

Hi, any admin who can help us? thank you

1 Like

Hi. So, I’ve been using Brave for 15 months, but I am no expert. What I do know is that if I trust a site, I remove all shields from it. I know from reward site grinding that the shields are not a comb over.

Have you searched the site here? I wish I could give you something concrete.

The problem here is that they do not compile fixes-as-precedents to establish product confidence.

I would post on r/bravebrowser and anywhere else.

Forty4 years has taught me one concrete: the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Good luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.