Brave cannot display more than 16 tabs

Hi,
I have been using Brave for about 4-6 months and like the speed and privacy, but I will have to stop using it since it can only display 16 open tabs (any more go into hiding), and I have tried many screen resolutions and the Cluster extension to compensate, but nothing seems to work. A nujmber of other users have similar problems. I do not have this issue in Edge.

1 Like

What operating system are you on? I just opened 40 tabs on Brave on W10 and this doesn’t appear to be a problem.

I am using Win10 as well all up to date on an ASUS Vivobook S15 with 20GB RAM. I have tried disabling all extensions and that doesn’t help either.10 ORE
I reinstalled Brave and now it can show an additional 10 tabs or so, but any more than that may be hidden as they do not appear in the tabs bar.

I have never experienced this issue. I have opened 100s of tabs simultaneously including many streaming at the same time in multiple windows without any problem, and I’m on a similar setup. Doing so is much faster and more stable than any other browser, and I have never experienced any problem opening more and more tabs

I do not doubt you for a second, However, there are others who have raised this issue. I am not the only one. For example:

Can't find my opened tabs, etc.

Below is a screenshot of 17 tabs open.

Next I opened 15 more tabs, but as you can see from the screenshot below only 6 of the new tabs are visible

And as I noted above, I have tried disabling all extensions, but that did not fix the issue.

Can you see all of the tabs you opened?
Using Brave
Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)