Brave Browser for Windows is a bad joke

you guys are a bad joke, and and laughing stock. Brave for Windows fails to render or load when half the webpages I’ve visited. It’s slow and unreliable. And don’t tell me it’s my vpn, connection, etc; I’ve ran the same benchmarks with other browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc. and they all work find. So your sad Windows products is broken, great job!!

I’m not making a troll post, I’ve been an IT professional for decades. I don’t complain about other OSs, I actually use them. You need to get your facts straight and stop using buzzwords to reply to people who know what they’re talking about. You Windows product is broken, face it, you don’t know what you’re doing

works fine for me on windows linux and android. not much longer for windows though, windows 8.1 is the last version I will ever own.

Two questions.

1. Why?

2. What will you be going to? Linux? If so, which distro?

I already use linux on all but one pc. Mostly slackware (my first love) one debian.

I only ever kept a windows machine for easy native gaming, but I hardly play anymore and mostly older games that are able to run well enough under linux nowadays.

I’ll keep it around until I would otherwise need to upgrade windows then probably just part it out to some other machines.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.