Brave is running slowly 2023

Brave is open websites very slowly recently. Ive added no new extensions, have hardware accelerator off. Still running slow. Ive turned off all my extension( only 3) and it still loads pages slowly. Why i this happening all of the sudden. Was working fine several days ago with my 3 extension open

Could you try in a private window?

Also try in a new profile to see if that helps.

Hello @Doogie22, thank you for bringing this to our attention. What kind of device and OS are you using? Have you tried deleting your browser data recently? Please let us know this information so we can further investigate the issue. Regards.

ive tried everything suggest, i mean everything. im on windows 10 PC. after this recent update, its even slower now- ive cleared data, turned off accelerator and dns, reinstalled, turned off all extensions- its still slow. time to use a different browser

Hello @Doogie22

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you kindly try to install the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persist?

Be waiting for your response!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.