Brave BATs not increasing while still receiving ads

The most interesting thing is that in the statistics on the servers, ad impressions are clearly displayed and funds are debited from the advertiser’s account, but we will not receive them, since they are not taken into account by us.

2 Likes

thanks @Aman_M …But how exactly is it done?

1 Like

Yea hope they they fix this asap!

1 Like

Yea …but at this point its taking too long to fix!

2 Likes

Lets wait until its fixed.

2 Likes

If they will be seeing this thread? XD

3 Likes

Same with me; https://brave.com/latest/ says that they updated it on May 20. So we will have to wait for this to be updated again…

2 Likes

I am also facing same problem.
Ads received. But after show ads no BAT added in my reward section. And also not receiving ads with good frequency… My friend who live in near my house, he get more ads and more BAT for a ads. But after living same location i didnot received so much ads and also not BAT so much. Now the day its very hard to collect 1 BAT in a month… And the upper side BAT is not added after received ads.

My friend get 3-5 BAT in a month from ads.
But Much uses of brave browser from him i just get 1-2 bat In a month from ads…

2 Likes

Just adding that I have the same issue since yesterday. Plenty of ads coming in on my phone and desktop PC, but the ads received counter is not changing.

I wish one of the devs or mods would comment on this thread confirming there is an issue.

2 Likes

same exact issue
and still not fixed

2 Likes

From my part, the BAT’s from the Ad’s seems ok now but the BAT’s from the sponsored images are still off, or worts, Brave dev team decide that they will no longer gives BAT’s, someone else can confirm/denied this?..

4 Likes

a friend and I have the same problem

2 Likes

There is Good news also Android wallet threshold will be changed to 15 BAT from next week. Unable to verify wallet on Android - #6 by steeven

1 Like

@Aman_M
Till now for Brave Beta only

For Brave beta, this 15 BAT limit started few days back.

This was posted today. So it must be for normal Brave version

Hello,
Please note that we had a partial sever outage yesterday that was resolved this morning :

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Not a big deal, but is there a way to get credit for the ads we saw yesterday?

Totally fine if not, just thought it was worth asking.

1 Like

The ads are working for me as of this morning.

Hi all, please see https://status.brave.com/incidents/nmj8ss8kjc17 . There was a partial ads outage yesterday that was resolved this morning.

4 Likes