Brave android app keep crashing

Can’t select country in my brave browser on my android device when ever i touch select your country the app just crash and now i can’t even claim my this month brave rewards because of it please solve this issue

2 Likes

Hello @yoganshu, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache? Are you able to select continue option on this screen?

Can you please describe to us what happens or share a screenshot so we can have a better understanding. Thanks in advance.

Already done those still no solution

Thanks for replying @yoganshu, on a new tab > please go to brave://crashes:

• if you have automatic crash reporting is enabled (Settings --> Privacy/Security --> Automatically send diagnostic reports), please respond back here with the crash report ID
  • If Automatically send diagnostic reports is not enabled, ensure you click Send on these crash reports listed on the page, then reply here with the crash report ID

Regards.

Where i can find crash id in my android device

Hello again @yoganshu. For Android, please go to: SettingsBrave Shields & privacyAutomatically send diagnostic reportsToggle on Let us know if that helps. Regards.

@yoganshu,
Can you also please tell me what Android device, OS version and Brave version you’re using at this time?

@yoganshu, this seems to be a known issue and we have a fix coming soon. For more information, please see: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/26286

Device Redmi Note 4 android version 7

Crashing problem has been solved Thank-you brave