Brave Ads not properly counted

Hello,

I installed Brave Release yesterday, Windows 10 since then, every ads I have aren’t countedUntitled Untitled1

2 Likes

Will we get an email regarding the updates or an answer?

Alright, and thanks. Very appreciated

This ha been happening for a couple of days now. I keep viewing ads but my ad count hasn’t increased since it started to play up and my earned BAT has gone down so I’m not earning anything and it is taking away some that I have already earned. Not happy and wish they would provide some decent information on the problem and what steps are being taken to rectify this.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue on Mac and Android.

I’m having the exact same problem, windows 10

thanks!

1 Like

Exactly the same problem on windows and android

idem, same problem on windows and android

I’ve been having the same issue for the last two days.

Can i ask what will happen to these missed rewards, will they be credited when its fixed because you are still receiving the money from your advertisers.

1 Like

Viewing ads for the past 3 to 4 days with no change regarding my ad count. Same problem as everyone else, hope it gets fixed soon and expecting not to lose ads viewed/BAT.

1 Like

Since yesterday, when I receive only an ad, I don’t get any BAT for each ad I click on. Today I received two ads, one 10 minutes ago, but the BAT did not increase. I know that will be an update or something to solve that, but when and this ads will be counted or only the ads will be sent after?
Thanks

1 Like

Hello Asad,

I am still experiencing issues where I am not receiving BAT for the ads. Has the issue your team detected with the Rewards System been rectified? Also, with all the complaints you’ve received thus
far in this thread, will you uses be give some kind of compensations for lost revenue?

Thanks

Yes - having the same problem - multiple ads throughout the day and BAT remains unchanged.
Hope this gets resolved soon.

It does not seem to be logging the ads in history either, so hopefully there is a way to see how many ads were missed (due to this bug) retrospectively.

The rewards system has issues, I had around a 100 ads today and none counted :S

Hello,

I also have the problem. Window and android.

However, I have never had so many advertisements. It’s raining ads!

1 Like

Raining ads but they dont count :DDD :frowning:

Yea, same here! Brave are getting very rich, we’re getting screwed and support have gone very quiet :upside_down_face:

I wish I could say the same… Ads are far and few with me. It has always been that way. You should go buy yourself a lottery ticket with all this extra BAT and luck you are receiving
J

Thank god…I thought I was the only one having this problem.It seems like everybody else too.Clicked and viewed ads ( on Window and Android ) but nothing…zip…zilch…nada…’ ad notifications received this month ’ just maintained at 1.