BRAVE AD BLOCKER stopped working even after applying all fixes

I personally find there is no logic on why yt is keep doing the same thing again and again… what im little bit concerned is, what if they noticed that if removing cookies/site data is effective on removing these blocks and fix the issue, will they actively start copying the cookies/site data and tie it with a user account and listen to that data for yt account functioning ? Although people could manually delete cookies/site data as the browser controls this data, wouldn’t that move starts to become ineffective while they actively start to use the backup copy which they tied into a user’s yt cloud account for site functioning?.. Because now a user cannot locate that data which is stored in google servers so they wont be able to delete it

If they managed to do that, then users will only left with the option of, To watch ad-free yt user experience, users need to be signed out ? And also what if they purposefully turn off all comments section/Recommended section/Blank home page like yt home page becoming more like google.com home page where people can watch videos while they search for the title and purposefully blocking variety of discovery and trend options ? i think it will demotivate users and make them sign in to have the full experience of yt…

yt team thinks that they are a failure or they have made a huge mistake for taking the initiative to stop people from using adblock as adblock won the fight but the truth is the initiative isnt wrong, it’s just their implementation are wrong as following the aggressive route could really stop adblock and people still have to abide by the rules because there is no competitor to youtube…

Im not supporting yt, i just said it because the fight of adblock and yt team makes no sense/logic and also yt is also greedy, if it was just 1 ad, people would have no issues but the problem started while they initiated the Ad 1 of 2 , Ad 2 of 2… this is irritating and there are sometime 6 ads which is the reason why people want to use adblock more now…