Bookmarks gone on update

I updated my brave browser. It said in the update I would have chance to import my book marks. It was lying. I never had the chance now they oare gone I suppose

Hello @donjgen, thank you for reaching us out. Did the issue happen after the update? What was the message you received? Can you please answer the following questions so we can further investigate the issue:

1 - What kind of device and OS do you have?

2 - Brave version? If this is a desktop computer found at brave://version to download the most recent one https://brave.com/download/

3 - A screenshot of the issue (if possible).

Regards.

What it is I got a bit confused. I went to dissenter browser to update it. I clicked on the up date and got the update, but it didn’t update dissenter it updated brave browser, so my bookmarks were not affected on dissenter which I use. So it looks like brave and dissentor are one and same browser with some modification. So my dissentor build still shows the old build and brave is updated. Sounds a bit confusing to me.

Hello again @donjgen, could you please share a screenshot so we can have a clear idea about your concern. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.