Bookmarks gone after I uninstalled and reinstalled

recently, I Uninstalled my brave browser because of a problem . and I also deleted my user data ( something I should never do again )which means all my bookmarks are now gone and I never made a backup of my bookmarks .
I’ve reinstalled the last version of brave we are back on line .
is there any possibility I can regain my bookmarks which were taken off during un-installation ? is there any xml file or text file or csv file etc or anything , that is or could be found in the legacy folder management of brave on my hard disk which I can retrieve to get my old bookmarks back again ?
I’m on Windows 10 I just thought if I could ask you all.
for my part, I went to the brave support site but they only have the default bots so I cannot get this answer.

I also tried to ‘system recover’ my windows 10 …to the situation that was ‘nice’ , but that did not help.

@Radaway If the data was deleted without a backup, unfortunately, it’s likely gone. You could try a system restore to a point before the deletion or use file recovery software like Recuva, but neither option is guaranteed to work.

Since you already tried a system restore and it didn’t help, it’s possible that it may have overwritten some areas where the data was deleted, making recovery with Recuva less likely.

It’s always a good idea to regularly back up important data like bookmarks or passwords to an external drive. That way, if something happens to your device, you’ll still have your data safe.

Thx…!
inmt I’m trying a known issue from this forum …and see later today if that helps.
which being : checking the ~/Users/[Your user name]/AppData/Local/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/User Data/Default

ok, I get nothing much from the C:\Users\AppData\Local\BraveSoftware\Brave-Browser\User Data\Default , except what I already have. but I have a ‘history’ file and I have opened it in notepad++ . it’s machine readable , so how can I make it human readable ? i think I’ve to use MIME tools inside notepad++ to decode it. any help here(like step wise menu paths in notepad++ to decode this content (base64 encode ??) …would be appreciated . The history file is quite big (229 kb) so I’m thinking all my last stuff should be here .
& aFTER the decode\encode, i’ll have to save the file in a sp. format, to make it readable…the rudiments are there, but the details not…

TIA