Saved Bookmark is lost

Hi, I just lost all my saved bookmarks.
is there any way to get them back?
Thanks

@ZahirRahat,
Can you please provide more information? If you had bookmarks saved in the browser and they’re now “lost” – what happened in between the time in which they were present and then gone? What OS are you running? Brave version? Where have you checked for your bookmarks?

1 Like

Unfortunately I share a pc with some other people and one of them reinstalled Windows 10.
That’s how i lost all my saved bookmarks. Please help me if possible. I really need those bookmarks

@ZahirRahat,
To confirm, you share a PC and had Brave installed. Someone (not you) had reformatted/reinstalled Windows 10 on the machine and ( I assume) did not back up any data from the previous Win10 install – is that correct?

If thats the case, there unfortunately isn’t any way to retrieve your old bookmarks/data unless you had them added to a Sync chain – in which case, you need only the Sync code associated with that Sync chain to retrieve your bookmarks.

Outside of that, your bookmarks data is stored locally – if that local data is wiped, so are your bookmarks. Note that (again, outside of any browser’s “sync” service) this would be the case for any browser.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.