Blocker menu covering element

For ChaseData Corp, put support.chasedatacorp.com##.zsiq_floatmain.zsiq_theme1.siq_bR in the Create Custom filters box at brave://settings/shields/filters. Works for me but I really don’t know if this is the proper string that should be used or not.

I picked up the element name using devtools and just created the filter in custom filters. I really don’t know anything about custom filters or devtools so I may not have picked the right area to block or used the proper syntax for blocking. Hopefully it is all ok and won’t cause a problem for the long term. Can always remove it if it does!

I couldn’t try with the other two you linked, but you can try creating yourself. Just look up the element name in devtools, then go to custom filters and put the website main url followed by ## and a dot. (##.) then put the element name. Anywhere there is a space in the element name, put a dot instead.

Again, don’t know if this is the “proper” way to block the element, but it works. Links to information you may find helpful if you want to learn more about devtools and blocking elements:

Main site for devtools documentation:
DevTools Documentation

Elements section of devtools documentation:
Elements

Brave Support Help and a Community topic. Both are outdated but both do provide useful information and visuals:

How do I block additional page elements?

How to use Brave’s “Cosmetic Filter” to block undesired page elements

Maybe someone who actually knows what they are doing can drop in with corrections and a mini tutorial! Hope this helps. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face: