BAT rewards drop from 0.01 BAT/ad to 0.001 BAT/ad

What is this behaviour brave team, this topic is going on for hours and no one from your community support team is looking into this.
Be very clear with your terms and conditions related to rewards. These changes are not frequent at all. You are doing everything to boost your earnings without giving people any notice about this all.
Very bad experience

6 Likes

At this price, I stop being bored of clicking on ads. Goodbye Brave.

4 Likes

From Brave subreddit! Same opinions… :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

reducing 90% come on man is it a joke?
You will loose your users for sure if you don’t resolve it back.
maybe it’s time to leave Brave thank you.

11 Likes

I guess it’s time to switch to firefox.

5 Likes

It’s the new ad revenue you will get .
Truly that’s too low now

1 Like

They truly don’t give a damn. Looks like they’re going the google way. Paying almost nothing for the ads. They can at least respond to so many comments. But no they won’t. These greedy ass mfs.

4 Likes

If the price has been reduced, let them at least increase the daily ad limit.

2 Likes

Damn right, bro. Have been waiting for a response, statement, f…ing anything. But there is just silence. It is cowardish behavier…specially when you call yourself Brave!
huge community letdown!!
NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL!

4 Likes

A guy on youtube showed that buying water bottles, pouring water out and returning plastic bottles for recycling yield more money, than he spent buying them.
The moral of the story-> Do not abuse things meant for your own good.

For global understanding, 1.2 BAT in Africa is considerable amount of money. In Eastern Europe it is approx. 1/5 of hourly wage. In US and A, it is a satoshi.

Received reply form Brendaneich
Hope they fix it soon

6 Likes

Is these Rewards Value will be Permanent, very LOW doesn’t want to be a part of Brave, Brave Rewards anymore, GOODBYE BRAVE I’m already writing from Opera… :scream_cat:

4 Likes

Haven’t received ads for two weeks now…

1 Like

Well, wish you the best, but before we part in good mood, please remember good things that happened to You, while You were here.

1 Like

BRAVE is tricks us. Frist they give us all facilities now no help line no creators payment, and now rewards value low… what a tricks

3 Likes

man @steeven just tell us whats the problem did they decreased amount really or its a bug if its not a bug then i m gone.

3 Likes

Good luck getting a response…Do not hold your breath!

1 Like

:scream_cat: Pay Attention :scream_cat:
Don’t Wipe Your Profiles!

1 Like

Who is that guy and what he’s saying?

1 Like

ya who is he support team??

1 Like