BAT rewards drop from 0.01 BAT/ad to 0.001 BAT/ad

With all the issues from all new patch, is brave browser still worth it’s ads rewards for users ?

A tiny pinch of salt for so much contributions to open source browser isn’t worth anymore

still no response from Brave…NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO FACE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY??

7 Likes

This is a really tough update as notification ads aren’t consistent … Wallpaper ads were good but the reward dropped… Nd the transaction fee from uphold wallet to other wallet is reallly high… End Payment will be almost nothing now…

3 Likes

They won’t respond right now because most people are angry
They will respond after 2 weeks when most people forget about this and say they say they fixed the problem and raised it 0.002 per ad this happened Last year too

6 Likes

only speaking for myself here, but getting ignored doesn’t really help to calm me down…

4 Likes

Stop spamming here by pasting ADFLY links

1 Like

It’s not adfly links

It’s is to check which ad gives more bat

1 Like

Ok , I apologise for that

2 Likes

This should change man , as we can see there that most of these advertising campaigns are till next month so this means it’s not gonna change till one month and if it still continues then it will be a big loss for brave.co , they’ll have to change this to normal @steeven man please help us as our representative

3 Likes

"These violent delights have violent ends" :joy: :joy: :joy:
-Time to switch to Firefox :two_hearts: (Still Chrome sucks)!

7 Likes

It’s not even practical to do so, who the duck has this time to sit infront screen to click and just getting very small amount #uninstallbrave

2 Likes

All the support staff are probably laughing behind their computer screens. As rewards dropped, there will be less demand for more support. Good game ! :rofl:

2 Likes

to get to the necessary 25bats for uphold with 5 ads per hour and 0.001 bat per ad you only need to sit 208.33333333333 days nonstop in front of your computer and click on the ads…that is if you get 5 ads the hour…
piece of cake :joy:

6 Likes

Something is not right! The whole sequential drama of bugs may be a preparation for this roll-out i think. For example most of the Brave users lost their half of the assets during the month of April and previous payout to uphold is blocked too… And this climax scene tightens the whole chain of scenes. Why did they do this? They criticizing Google for the corporate play and now they are quite similar to each other. Bravo brave :clap: :clap: :clap:

10 Likes

What? Is it because the price of BAT went up? That is because of all of us supporting Brave!

2 Likes

Lol , you should see this @steeven

6 Likes

if they would give a damn, they would respond…

5 Likes

If the price stays 0.001 per ad, they should make an option to 100 ads per hour or so. Not only 5. Cause we need a century to make 25 BAT for withdrawal. Dissapointed, project was looking good…

4 Likes

Yeah man they should either increase the ads per hour or their rate

1 Like

Dropping Brave and Uphold. Very bad ethics here. Nothing working properly.

4 Likes