BAT rewards drop from 0.01 BAT/ad to 0.001 BAT/ad

The details of the purchase is available in the Brave transparency website

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

2 Likes

if they don’t change back to 0.01/ad i will uninstall brave #unistallbrave and tell everyone to unistall it @Brave-Browser

6 Likes

Run hashtag #uninstallbrave

6 Likes

This has become International problem

3 Likes

Less ads, unconsistent ads, less revenue #uninstallbrave
I’m back at Chrome for a while. Bye.

4 Likes

i will return back only if they change back to 0.01/BAT
So the daily ad limit should become 50ads per hour

5 Likes

Will anyone from Brave respond at any time ???
JUST IGNORE US, YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU GET FOR THIS !!!

7 Likes

They have always answers but never the correct ones :wink: Too bad watching dying a project like this because lack of communication and taking the community for st00pid.

6 Likes

@steeven if its changed to 0.001 permanently then there it is not worth it. If it is mistake please fix it fast

2 Likes

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/
Its not error they reduced Brave ad payments you can check here

1 Like

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

1 Like

Now in Italy new tab page ads give 0.001 BAT, notification ads give 0.001, 0.0025, 0.005 or 0.01 (the last only a couple of advertisers).
Let’s see…

2 Likes

If they reduced BAT value permanently then it’s better to Turn off Brave rewards and Simply use as Browser…:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

we need someone to fix this the prices are Ludacris

2 Likes

It’s not a mistake it happens last year too they didn’t fix it last time too now you’ll only get 0.001 per ad only and next year it will be 0.0001
@steeven

3 Likes

The BAT is depreciating more worst than USD … April fool is over few days ago and now this joke ? hahaha :rofl: :laughing: :joy:

2 Likes

Today notice that, and deactivate sponsored images, I prefer to see photos to give gifts.
In android that ask for 25 BAT I will never arrive, all rewards deactivated and if it continues like this I will return to Opera.

4 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t a problem if BAT was worth 10$ today and 100$ in one year. :grin:

7 Likes

Agree dude. But this update sucks for new users only who have not yet accumulated many bats.

2 Likes