BAT reward credited on the wrong uphold card

Hi,

I have an uphold account with 5 BAT cards. 1 synced with my browser, 3 related to my creators accounts (website, reddit, twitter account) and one I created in uphold and not connected to the brave system. I wanted to use it for investment purposes and not to be accessible to the brave system.
I received a monthly reward related to the website and the reward was credited on the card that was supposed to be outside of the brave ad network. I talked to the uphold customer service and they told me that the transaction was pointed to that card.
I am asking two things:

1. how is this possible,
  2. how can it be prevented in the future.
    Thanks for the support.
    Kind regards.
    EF.

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.