a few weeks ago I was alerted by my Brave browser that I have a BAT grant to claim. I went through the process of claiming it and was told I should be getting 37.250 BATS. I clicked the “claim” button but my balance remained the same as it was before I attempted to claim this grant. My brave browser is linked to my Uphold account, and I verified that this amount was not deposited to my Uphold balance. Please advise me of the next step to claim me BATS and how to avoid this going forward.
I think it is better to consult the Support and Technical as it now sounds to be more technical issue. * *
@benpaidp, thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:
- Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on
- Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in
- A screenshot of your Rewards panel in
Settings --> Brave Rewards.
This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!
I sent you the DM with the info you requested
I have forwarded the screenshots of my account.
- Screenshots are not helpful – I need direct copy/paste.
- Please do not send me information unless I have specifically requested it from you.
my BAT are gone…why ??
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.