BAT balance is not syncing

Description of the issue: I noticed the BAT on one of my computers browsers was at a certain amount but when I log onto my desktop I dont see my BAT balance, my desktop says 0.000. I was curious if the rewards are supposed to be brought over since the devices are synced.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):N/A

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result: I expect to see my balance be the same across devices.

**Reproduces how often: constant **

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 10 -
Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information: Although the rewards are working on 1 device I am not getting any on my desktop. can anyone explain how to solve this?

I think what you are saying is if you have 2 devices, will you see the exact same number on the estimated earnings so far this month? Well, that answer is no. Each device has their own number of ads shown and estimated earnings. However, if they are successfully wallet verified to Uphold, all devices will at least show what is in your Uphold wallet.

The only thing syncing does is syncs over bookmarks, saved passwords amongst others.

Will brave automatically transfer my BAT to my uphold account. I just created and verified my uphold account and am not seeing my balance move over.

5th of the month is ad payouts. But often times, can be delayed quite a few days after. I usually receive mine like 9th of month. Also, did you just start using Brave, because if so you need a minimum of 25 BAT before being able to connect it to uphold I believe.

I connected to brave and do not have 25 BAT but I guess we will see if my BAT automatically transfers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.