Auto sending funds when option is switched off

Briefly describe your issue:
I have lost all my BAT. Uphold has sent them automatically to “Brave Software International”, I had disabled the automatic contribution and I don’t see in the brave tips that the payment has been made, only in uphold.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
[
Versión 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
February 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Only when switch to work lan.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

1 Like

If you have more than one device using Rewards and linked to Uphold, then please check all your devices for Auto - contribute.
Also while you’re at it, just check if you have enabled monthly tips. I’ve seen cases where auto contribute was off but monthly tips was enabled and that was sending the BATs

Look, all switched off, 0 BAT sended

but… all my funds in uphols disapeared

The question though is if you have more than one device connected to Uphold? All it takes is one device to be connected and have Auto-Contribute toggled on. I’ve seen people post like yours when they talk about just their computer but then look and realize their phone had it on.

NOTE

For topics about missing BAT, issues with payment, or anything of the sort is it necessary to submit a Support Ticket

1 Like

I don’t know why but I have a feeling it’s gotta do something with monthly tips

Cause it sends on 18th of every month and in your ss it mentions it got debited on the 18th so

Yes, all switched off.
Ty for the Support ticket, im going to write there

@PergiNet do you have multiple instances of Brave installed on your device? Brave Nightly or Beta? Do you have multiple profiles on any instance? Thanks in advance!

No. I have:
1 instance on home laptop, with 1 profile. Switched off
1 instance on office laptop, with 1 profile. Switched off
1 instance on mobile phone, with 1 profile. Switched off

In the 3 devices it says that I have not tipped this month, but uphold has discounted me what I had.

Thanks @PergiNet, do you know roughly when AC was disabled on these devices?

Just to confirm, nothing appears in the contributions tab in brave://rewards-internals/ on any of the 3 devices?

Don’t worry I will manually refund you the BAT, just want to ensure that I’m understanding your case completely.

The first day I installed Brave browser, 20~25 August aprox.

Nothing, 0 unique tips, 0 monthly tips, and button CA is switched off

Thanks Steeven

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.