Assistance Required - Unable to Download Extensions in Brave Browser

Dear Brave Support Team,

Hello!

I am a user of the Brave browser and have recently encountered a technical issue that I am hoping to get assistance with. Specifically, I am unable to download and install any extensions in the Brave browser. I have tried the standard troubleshooting steps, but the issue persists.

Issue Description:

• Problem: When trying to download extensions from the Chrome Web Store, the download process never completes.
  • Steps Taken: I have confirmed that my internet connection is stable, the browser is updated to the latest version, and I have also tried using incognito mode and disabling security software, but the problem remains.
  • Error Messages: [No]
  • Browser Version: [Brave]
  • Operating System: [Win11]

I greatly value the privacy features of the Brave browser and wish to continue using it. However, this issue has significantly impacted my user experience. Therefore, I am eagerly seeking your assistance in resolving this matter.

Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your time and assistance!

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.