April 2022 Ads Payout Issues Update

@davemp88
I do not confirm the Coinbase but I recently transferred BAT to Binance 1st sent around 7 BAT and 2nd around 2.5 BAT I didn’t get any such issue. Have you tried again?

Try dm’ing @steeven with your issue, month, and wallet address(brave://rewards-internals/)

1 Like

@Chocoholic
it is not some big money or anything, 1-2 $ but it is more about “promises” .
“watch commercial and we give you a couple of cents”
if I am doing my part I expect to get what was promised, without delay or problems.

1 Like

@Ayush @wbrumbaugh I think moderators are asking that you submit a ticket (reposted the link from above below) now instead of a DM. If you submit a DM, they may (or may not) handle your issue individually at this time or just give you the same link below. Of course, you could always do both, up to you… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How are u guys earning this much BAT i’m hardly getting 2 BAT and after spending considerable amount of time

Even after I filled the ticket there is no response .I submitted the ticket before 3 days

Unfortunately, Brave support will probably not respond unless they need more information or the issue is resolved. Even if resolved, they may or may not notify you. You will just have whatever your issue is resolved: a deposit or a new option or something that corrects or corrected the issue will appear by magic, that’s what I call it anyway. You will probably never know what caused the issue or how it was corrected and it may repeat again in the future. This is SOP for Brave support. Not the typical or ideal response from a support system/staff, but it is what it is. Sorry.

Edit: Sorry to the moderators for being so snippy about the support system/staff. I know you are a small team and probably overworked… I’m sure you do your best under constraints which are probably not your choosing! I hope Brave’s system and support staff gets a boost over time! Take care.

Wonder if they have been having the same problem billing advertisers for the ads they are showing? I bet not. When there is money involved they should be providing better support, or just cancel the whole BAT thing.

Hi @Kurg79, your wallet had been flagged. Your issue is now resolved.

@boii I see a ticket that you created 12 days ago and you’ve had multiple back and forths with @Mattches which ended in resolving your case.

If you have a new issue, please submit a new ticket and I assure you that the team will work to address it.

2 Likes