This month's Ads Rewards not going to Gemini

Briefly describe your issue:
Hello,

I had 4.5 BAT Claimed through the ads from Brave. I have connected the Gemini account to brave before I claimed the 2.75 BAT from this month, but I got verified on Gemini AFTER I claimed it. When checking my Gemini account after the verification, I only had 1.75 BAT, which I had BEFORE this month’s distribution.

Any idea where the other 2.75 went and how I can get it back? Thanks in advance.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Version 1.37.111, W10

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
~1 week ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

The rewards below have not been added to my Gemini Account. Even though I could see it in Brave before I got verified.

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

The thing is that the rewards have arrived, but have disappeared once I got verified on Gemini. That is a totally different issue.
@steeven, any help on that front?

Yeah, all of mine are gone too. Says it was delivered but Gemini is has no activity whatsoever. I think our tokens are gone into the void and never to be seen again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.