April 2020 Publishers Payout Megathread

however much you email to [email protected], you won’t reply. it makes a lot of creators at a disadvantage

1 Like

Can you elaborate more @liliana?
Screenshot will be really helpful.

My Payment Proof Period Mar 2020 - Apr 2020

Thank You Brave. :upside_down_face:
See you next month.

Hey, i didnt receive a single bat…even though I got some downloads and installs. Pls check…
I had no bat listed on my account what so ever…
There is zero…even though my history shows some downloads etc

The mail I used here is the same than for my content creator account.
@steeven @Asad @eljuno

Hi. The voice LAST DEPOSIT was updated. But the BAT didn’t get to my connected Uphold Wallet. Please solve this as soon as possible. Thanks

Hello, Brave team.
I have seen the payment process, but if the money has not reached my wallet, I will not be able to access my account.
Look forward to the support soonest because my life (3 children, 2 grandchildren) rely on the Brave team.
Sincerely thank you

1 Like

How did you contact the support? I wrote the mods etc. But they keep straight forward ignoring me :frowning:

Because you only get paid for confirmed?

Hi, I haven’t got any payment for March.
The last period shows on Publisher’s statements is Feb 2020 - Mar 2020:

Last deposit date which shown on dashboard is March 09, 2020.
Could you please check what happened? Thank you.

Hi @TYPE-Curry - I can help. Can you DM me the email linked to your Creator account?

1 Like

I have same problem, I didn’t receive any payment on March. My account suspended. What do i need to do?
Can you help me, I dont know whats wrong.

hi community im new user and i dont know since december brave dont send me BAT. https://prnt.sc/saepit anyone can help me, Thanks!.

Hi Brave,

I was testing my links by sending it to 3 of my friends but after all 3 have confirmed that they have downloaded, installed and are using the browser, it seems that only 1 install out of 3 downloads registered on my dashboard. Can I check with you what the problem may be before I scale my referral campaigns? Thanks!

Warmest regards,
Joshua

I still haven’t received the payment for April, what happened?

what happens when you send all the right documentation to uphold and they just close your account for no reason and wont tell you why

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.