All passwords disappear

Passwords erased for no reason do not appear

Same happened to me recently.

I again had to import from Chrome. This time I have exported passwords and bookmarks to a file.

Same way for bookmarks.

I don’t want to enter it manually
She was working yesterday

All my passwords are gone and I can’t find them by your method

No No, the method above is to save existing and passwords and bookmarks to a file for future (in case same thing happens). Once I lost my passwords, I again imported from Chrome and then exported from Brave to a file.

All passwords are stored in Brave Browser
Few of them are in Chrome and the old one has been updated
Here’s the problem
I have not saved or exported before

Please find a solution to the problem, it is very difficult, all passwords are lost

@Mattches please see this.

Hi @TarqSultan1 sorry for the trouble you are having. Do you have Brave Sync enabled on your browser?

Yes, the sync is enabled on my side the address and passwords are not getting synced since the latest update. Please try to solve this as soon as possible as it is creating a lot of problems I hope you understand.

Thanks @shreyasjha, what the OSes of the two clients you are syncing?

Windows 10 and Android 11

Do passwords get deleted when you do it?

Even if all sync data is toggled off, passwords should not disappear from parent device isn’t it? @jsecretan

That’s right @Aman_M, which makes me think is probably something other than sync. The team has a theory here about what might be happening, but we are still trying to reproduce it. If we are unable, would you be open to a screen share?

@jsecretan It happened again. I restarted my laptop and all passwords disappeared (this does not happen after every restart though), fortunately I exported them to a file last time. I can do a screen share if you want. Also there is an open issue for this-

yean same here but I have sprint/ T-mobile.truey Every thing IVE heard It’s SOME Super virus UN ef the cold By any software.HE has already Transfered to 4 of my old phone.I Finally Figuredout h E Some now got access Through a w old Email and wot didwtop Ew any suspect . Emails HE w Ever really do es anything besides r ecently he would
bust change all my Passwords and I Really wanted to
smashim out but I Think he is in Russia BUT I did Find out hes going to SOME came
Computer School called Either W.l.H. or W.H.I. or Something along Those Is almost Gotthe Number but wouldn’tYou know it Vanished.I’m getting that damn Number Though I did the math [ Im an accountant] and all togther I lost 1235$ IN The last mouth or so From whatever app He could use
/ So I hade warm difficult Time. but hopefully after Today IUhave Not Justmy Phone Fixed but IL Mark This Thrand so Maybek will have Some kind of INTO For you guys. BTW I have a NotE20 ultra but IL try and ask some general questions about This i virus Who is metaphorically about to get his face rearranged.arNY who,Ill keep every
one in The LOOp…

Password autofill crashed, we had to type it in and then save it again
The problem exists

@jsecretan I have sent a message in Moderators group. Please see.

@jsecretan I realised you are not in the moderators group :grin:. I have invited you there. Please see.