All Fonts changed to Italic

All fonts changed to italic ,i dont know how and when i did it , and dont see sloution.
Tryed Chrome solution witch is Disable direct write( chrome://flags/#disable-direct-write ) i dont have that option
Brave Version Version 0.65.121 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 7 64x Ultimate

How to get it back to default?

@nbgcrew apologies for late response.

Can you edit your post and provide the requisite info? Like Brave version, OS, example sites, screenshot of the issue, etc.

Providing more info will really help with support and troubleshooting.

Yes im sorry here are some info.
Brave Version Version 0.65.121 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows 7 64x Ultimate

thease some sites that make itallic fonts,(youtube fonts somehow are not affected)

@nbgcrew,
I think that it’s using an italliac font fallback for the default one you’re using on the machine is what you’re seeing. Found a quick guide to help check on installed fonts on your machine. Let me know if this helps.

Tryed i dont have Sand Italic, tryed deleteing all and it did not solved my problem… (tryed deleteing all italic fonts also didnt solved problem)

@nbgcrew,
I believe the overall message was to see if there were any issues with the default font(s) insalled on your machine.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.