Again, I didn't receive my BAT reward for this month

Please read the pinned thread regarding ad payouts for exact steps on what to do if your payment did not process:

Yes i read. Too late for my main profile (unblocked the 5 April), so I must wait the 6th May now. :sleeping:

1 Like

I’ve also been reading the pinned thread each day mentioned by @Mattches. Still no payment. PM sent to @steeven with the details, and still no reply.

2 Likes

Problems are never resolved. I received my first and last payment in February. My uphold account is verified. If there was a problem with my Uphold account, I would not be able to get paid in February. I opened a lot of topics because Brave victimized me. I read and applied pinned thread. I sent dm to @steeven . Community officials do 3 things: 1 “please be patient we are trying to resolve issues …” (updates do not resolve issues last 2 months)
2 “Please read the pinned thread …” (yes we read and apply)
3 Direct messages I send are not replied. It’s like I’m sending a message to the bot account. No interaction, no support.

5 Likes

Both of the support members show recent online activity and my DM status shows that all my messages have been received and read.

I’m also contacting UpHold to see what is going on. Uphold replied to my support e-mails very promptly in the past, but with regards to this BAT issue they also haven’t replied to my support inquiry. This is beginning to look suspicious.

If you didn’t receive your payment, it’s likely due to this outstanding issue that other users are facing. We are actively working on a fix for this and hope to have more information and/or a fix implemented asap:

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate everyone’s patience with this.

@steeven i attached the screenshot of my earning from 2 devices that linked on my brave account.

i didn’t get my reward on this from October last year until now. and this one from March to April.

I don’t know how to romance stark truth, I say it as it is.
Brave has been playing on our empathy and fooling us. An established business that offers ads services to notable leading companies is telling us that they are a small team.
For more than six months the same issues they claimed they are working on or been resolved are persisting and yet the whole situation was made to look as if they ‘Brave’ are the ones doing us some favor.
Bat rewards is a marketing incentive that brave is using to lure users to their product, without the brave rewards many people will not use brave browser because the browser is below par when compared to that of their competitors.
Brave is listed on Binance and Binance is a CEX and more stable than Uphold, why is brave not intending to implement more options to make their business more user-friendly and free of new rounds of complaints and discontentment.
Finally, brave business practices are shady, lacking a clearly defined approach for resolving problems.
Note: Brave doesn’t have a small team but indeed has a small desire to implement fixes that will solve its user’s problems.

3 Likes

they will say that they are carying out an investigation on this issue i have provided details but no response about the investigation imagine i have not received bat since january 9th but all i can do is wait i guess

1 Like

Yes, I wrote them, haven’t heard back in almost a week.

1 Like

hello, for this #5, quite probably i ever connected uphold a/c on more than 4 devices, in this case what does it mean about the rewards?
and is there any way to remove the connected devcies long times ago?

1 Like

and for this #6, i wonder if it applies, is this means not qualify for reward?

I’ve been around the block a few times with advertising operations with small teams and “small team size” is usually the reason or excuse given when they’re having huge problems internally. Throw cryptocurrency into the mix and problems become many times worse.

I’ll be celebrating when this is finally solved, it’s long overdue

When users used up their 4 device list on uphold is the behavior the same as this bug ? If so we need a way to differentiate, or does upload prevent this in the first place ?

Uphold, Brave Browser, Basic attention Token, Top Right, Lion/Wallet… I Think, It’s Been A While. [spoiler] Mirroring Harassing Like Kids Fake Manson Terrorist 911 Pre Rich With Nothing But District Attorneys 24/7 For 9 Mo. (Sorry, I Hate Wasting Time)[spoiler]

I have and I did and nothing.

yeah i don’t think they are that big as you all think just a year ago when i started using brave it wasn’t even on the map and BAT was worth 0.02 but obviously the thing is the more users they get they should upgrade their team also if the value of the token is rising then there is not really an excuse with this crash though i feel like i am having a safe pot where my bat is even though i can not see it it will come all accumulated in the end hopefully

Hello @Mattches, @steeven has not provided a status update for nearly two weeks.

If you are not capable of providing a solution to this problem that has been ongoing for several moths, I think it would be fair of you to be honest and tell us so that there is no solution so we can move on and know that Brave Rewards does not work or pay as advertised.

Many people on Reddit are saying that Brave might be waiting for BAT to crash to 2 cents before the problem is solved. Many exchanges and crypto companies claim to have problems when the cryptocurrency market increases prices, Coinbase was famous for this.