BAT Rewards not transferred to UPHOLD

Does anybody received their BAT from Dec until this month?
I think the results will be the same in coming Feb.

Maybe Brave doesn’t want us to claim what really are for us.
Maybe because the cryptocurrency is way up high now a days.
Please give us what really are for us.

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

I have this problem with tokens. I saw ads but the browser didnt give me a coins

3 Likes

Hello steven im having same problem, since 7th December i hadnt receive any BAT on my Uphold wallet, may you help me solving that too? Thanks, waiting for your answer.

1 Like

I too have had this problem for the past few months, can I also get help ? Thank you in advance for the answer

1 Like

Goodday to all I seem to have this problem only for the month November, all the other months i have no problem. Is this possible because I only installed brave that month?

1 Like

Hello there, I am having the same concern. Until now I haven’t received my BAT rewards to my uphold wallet. Is there some sort of technical issue on the browser?

1 Like

I have never been able to access my bat rewards and I have been contacting support for months they are not helpful at all like its a sca% .

1 Like

I didnt get rewards to my uphold for two months. But yesterday I received my BAT to uphold. Just wait dud : )

I’ve been asking for help for months to access my bat rewards brave never helps me. I think I have different accounts because I had more than one phone. I need help finding my accounts and accessing my wallet. Please help me I have been trying to get help for months. How do I find my id? I’ve tried before it doesn’t even show what email I’m using.

Did you actually follow @steeven 's instructions in the post (above) that you replied to? His instructions tell you EXACTLY how to find your ID (and you don’t need your email to find it), along with the other info that you need to DM to steeven (NOT post here) so that he can help you.

same issue…no response at all from the support.
Huge disappointment…I loved the project.

1 Like

Not sure Brave can be trusted now. They cant even perform blockchain functions on time. 11 days lockup of owed fees. I am supposed to buy this on an exchange and use it?

Maybe the reason you didn’t get a response is because you didn’t follow the instructions to get support.

You didn’t follow the instructions to receive support, so why are you blaming Brave?

Except I did to the mighty Steevan, so yah good job assuming there captain.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.