Ad rewards not coming

Only when I view ads on my two devices, I receive an ad reward, but when I view ads on my other devices, it does not reward. What is the reason for this?
@steeven @Mattches

What kind of ads you’re talking about?

-push notification
-new tab page background image
-new tab page news ads

it’s fine on only two of my devices I get the ads properly but on my other devices none of these ads are rewarded

So you get to receive Push notifications but it’s not rewarded?

Dude, can’t I tell you, I’m saying that I get ads and rewards on my two devices without any problems, but when I see ads on my other devices, the reward does not come. Do you understand?

Man, chill. I’m trying to help.

Different ad types has different behaviours.

For example, new tab images ads will always appear, either you being flagged or not.

I asked specifically if receive any PUSH Notification Ad and didn’t get rewarded for it. Cause I’ve never seen anything like that.

how can i understand my account flagged

If you’re receiving push ads or seeing news ads it’s a strong sign that you’re not flagged.

However, if want to make sure disconnect/connect your verified wallet, a message would appear.

Or contact support:
Submit a request – Brave Help Center

1 Like

Hi @mertwix thanks for reporting,

As @g00z has already shared, you submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

1 Like

Is it flagged?

won’t i get my rewards this month

For further review please submit a support ticket. We can take a closer look at your case.

Thanks in advance.