I don't get Brave Rewards for ADs & only get background Ads

Hello dear community

I knew about Brave and BAT for quite some time but didn’t change from Chrome for a long time out of convenience. However I finally changed to Brave on all my Devices a few weeks ago. Now I had to troubleshoot somewhat but still couldn’t make it work.

I have 1 PC in one location where I get my rewards fine but I only get the Background Ads despite activating Notifications in Brave as the official manual told. The last setting I just found here is to allow the brave website to send messages, will all Ads be send when allowing this authorization? https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058972091-Push-Notification-Test

But the main Issue i have is on an other PC (Notebook) in another location / network. I get the Background Ads as well but I don’t get any rewards. I tried a lot i found here on similar posts but couldn’t make it work.
This network is a bit more restricted than my other one. Is something blocking Brave for giving me rewards? Can I check that somewhere in a log file?

& my last issue, doesn’t Brave rewards work on iOS? I get quite some notification Ads there but I can’t find my estimated Brave rewards there… The only thing I found under Settings → Brave Rewards is a text saying that Brave-Rewards-payouts are temporarily not available on this device.

I’m very thankful for every bit of help someone wants to provide!
kind regards.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.