About the Rewards Support category

Hi, Im new to Adopting crypto. and the like. But i think i understand. my issue is, i want to click the rwards tab and it asks for password, but its not working. i need this resolved. Its like everytime this one issue happens its the same way, so if its user error id love to know. but the link wont let me restore. its broken and doesnt load. so how do i restore with my back up if the link to start, wont work…?

1 Like

I participated in the advice solicitation program and my BAT contribution was suspended for flagging. I have sent a support request and it has been accepted that the BAT will be paid for the next cycle, but I have not received my BAT for now. Please help me

2 Likes

I have noticed, over the past 2 weeks, that I am NO longer participating in the BAT Rewards. I have repeatedly checked the setting on my Rewards page, and, despite the fact that these settings are ‘‘blue’’ meaning ON, I do not receive ads. Was there an update bug issue? Thank you

1 Like

Hello. Good community. I have two questions, please.

1. i have 58Bat on my account in the Brave Browser for about 2 months Are these Bat balances not transferred to the Uphold account once a month?

2. I have as Brave Creator in February 2020 over 200 new partners which I have brought to Brave as a partner. According to the Partner Service Table, I receive rewards for each new partner. Why do I not get these rewards for new partners, not credited or paid out?

Thanks in advance for clearing that up.

Many greetings
Hakan

1 Like

Hi there,
I am experiencing the same situation, from about two weeks or more I am using the Brave browser, registered to get rewards and to see advertising but I did not received any advertising to watch and any reward.
Do there is any restriction for Bulgaria?
Please kindly provide a response.
There is no email address to contact the Brave support team directly?
Best regards

2 Likes

Today is payout day and for 5 months now (since November) I am not given the option to claim my BAT ads rewards from Pending Rewards, so I cannot transfer them to my Uphold account (it is verified). Please help.

1 Like

Still no pay out for March, posted here No Payout for March...feeling a little ignored and on reddit, had no help what so ever. Pretty please, with sugar on top help me.

1 Like

I have claim Problem. I couldn’t download Bat rewards to my App wallet. What should I do?

1 Like

Ok, I’m trying to become a publisher or tap into the rewards program… Going to this link

It then says an email has been sent. Blah blah blah…
Click on the secure login link in the email to access your account. Don’t see the email?

But does not arrive in my inbox, spam, or other.

Is this a bug?

Thank you,

Kyle

2 Likes

Hi, I’m using Brave for quite some time, but since March I haven’t been receiving any BAT rewards, as though I always see ads and those background ad images.
Checked mu Uphold account and all the technical stuff, but didn’t find anything wrong.
My BAT are still there, but I haven’t received anything from March, April and May. Is there anything wrong?
By the way, I’m Brazil. I don’t know it matters, but anyways.
Can anybody help me with it?
Thanks!

1 Like

buenos en mi brave tengo confirmaciones

1 Like

BRAVE always sends me a link for me to enter by E-mail after asking for a password and two-factor code, they don’t send a link to your E-mail for you to enter there ?.

1 Like

Still hoping I shall enjoy mine when it is due

1 Like

I got zero ads from brave for over a month

1 Like

No lo creo la mejor forma de ganar dinero es hacer que el dinero trabaje para uno!. El trabajo se inventó para los esclavos! Y los mismos que inventaron el dinero, inventaron el trabajo y son los reyes del esclavismo. (No hay peor esclavitud que la que se vive en la actualidad! Noexiste peor esclavitud: Uno nace siendo esclavo por lo cual no alcanza a percibir que lo es y por lo tanto se proclaman hombres libres!) Un monopoli del cual el ser humano no a podido salir!.. Y mientras el hombre ame el dinero o lo crea indispensable seguirá siendo esclavo…

Please how soon can Brave Rewards include my country to become active in receiving or paid Brave Rewards. Is there any guideline or requirement to fulfill?

1 Like

@steeven . I am getting adds but no monthly payout now since February. I have messaged many times with no response . Problem not solved . Have reinstalled and updated browser .Disconnected and reconnected rewards . And nothing changes . What is the problem ? Why hasn’t it been rectified ? ITS 5 MONTHS NOW !!!

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM me your Rewards Internals (brave://rewards-internals/), OS, Brave version and a screenshot of your Rewards panel. This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

1 Like