About the Rewards Support category

Post here for support when using the Brave Rewards platform.

16 Likes

Hello, I imported data to Brave from the previous profile of my Google Chrome browser, tell me how I can return the initial settings of the Brave browser. I tried to restore through the settings but it does not work.

6 Likes

I am trying to figure out why you say you pay people to use your browser if they can’t cash them out. You pay me to tip a website that already gets paid? Makes no sense at all. If I can not trade them or cash em out they are rendered useless. So therefore how could they be classified as a payment to me ? Bewildered.

13 Likes

La mejor manera de ganar dinero es trabajar :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Как узнать свой баланс

3 Likes

I did not receive my rewards or grants for the past 3months ago…and my account doing well same as my browser…hoping for your respond thank you

4 Likes

Can someone help me with this? I downloaded this brave app a long time ago and havent made 1 Bat token until turning off the shield… Then i made .10 cents but had 17 trackers… Not something that sounds good to me. I have severe TBI from stepping on a bomb in Iraq when i was in the military so my memory isnt good at all. Also i saw this in a video to refer friends and i cant access it so if anyone can help me with if i should keep the shield on or turn them off? i really dont know… This is also the site i cant acccess publishers.brasicattentiontoken.org/

3 Likes

Any help would be great even if its from a administrator or moderator.

2 Likes

Please can you resolve my issue about my referal. I have many invite by last month and they use the app for 30 days but till now no confirm.

1 Like

I verified my wallet through uphold but the rewards section on Brave still shows this Your Brave wallet is powered by Uphold . (verify) and I can not withdraw my rewards.

2 Likes

All my brave rewards gone and not in my uphold account. When I open reward tab they just went to 0…What’s going on??

Hi, i have some problems with rewars it writes that i need to verify my account on Uphold but i already did it on october

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

Phạmtrunghieu . Hi . What it your name

1 Like

Hi, Im new to Adopting crypto. and the like. But i think i understand. my issue is, i want to click the rwards tab and it asks for password, but its not working. i need this resolved. Its like everytime this one issue happens its the same way, so if its user error id love to know. but the link wont let me restore. its broken and doesnt load. so how do i restore with my back up if the link to start, wont work…?

1 Like

I participated in the advice solicitation program and my BAT contribution was suspended for flagging. I have sent a support request and it has been accepted that the BAT will be paid for the next cycle, but I have not received my BAT for now. Please help me

2 Likes

I have noticed, over the past 2 weeks, that I am NO longer participating in the BAT Rewards. I have repeatedly checked the setting on my Rewards page, and, despite the fact that these settings are ‘‘blue’’ meaning ON, I do not receive ads. Was there an update bug issue? Thank you

1 Like

Hello. Good community. I have two questions, please.

1. i have 58Bat on my account in the Brave Browser for about 2 months Are these Bat balances not transferred to the Uphold account once a month?

2. I have as Brave Creator in February 2020 over 200 new partners which I have brought to Brave as a partner. According to the Partner Service Table, I receive rewards for each new partner. Why do I not get these rewards for new partners, not credited or paid out?

Thanks in advance for clearing that up.

Many greetings
Hakan

1 Like

Hi there,
I am experiencing the same situation, from about two weeks or more I am using the Brave browser, registered to get rewards and to see advertising but I did not received any advertising to watch and any reward.
Do there is any restriction for Bulgaria?
Please kindly provide a response.
There is no email address to contact the Brave support team directly?
Best regards

2 Likes

Today is payout day and for 5 months now (since November) I am not given the option to claim my BAT ads rewards from Pending Rewards, so I cannot transfer them to my Uphold account (it is verified). Please help.

1 Like