About the previous reply on my question

No i don’t got 29BAT. I got only 24.5BAT and also i have like 4.3BAT in my account for may month. Stop pretending things that wasn’t the solution for my question.

Also, one more thing please work on your math @Xion

Hello Friend @Arkearn .
I hope you had a great day.
As you’ve mentioned, you received a payout of 29 Bat.
Now please do calculate on your side and show me if you are getting different numbers from the ones below.
Thanks

I received payout of 24.5 BAT. That’s not the BAT i earned by ads. Also, did you even read my topic and description completely?

Friend this was not included on your post yesterday. As per request.

Ok, but you also replied about 26m ago with same thing? :thinking:

Friend If you not satisfied with my answer, you have a right to wait, Or speak with someone else.

Yeah, that’s why i replied on new topic. Because they closed my old topic without waiting for my reply ?

After months of being an active user of this community, I learnt that “Don’t provide solution to missing BAT’s and stuff”. It doesn’t end up well. Let the support staff deal with these cases.

2 Likes

Kya bhai, kuch hua ki nahi?

It’s just hard to accept the truth, and that’s the whole point of being a community, to help where help is needed, if your help is not accepted, you move on and help others. It’s nothing personal it’s how it is. Don’t put feeling on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’ve noticed @Mattches (Support stuff) closed the topic because I believe he analyzed the situation and concluded that I provided the appropriate information. #logic

Agreed.
But you know people nowadays kinda getting attracted to the token much more than the privacy concept itself.
Have you seen the “The Lord of Rings” trilogy?
Remember the “gollum” creature and his trademark line “My preciouss…”; that’s how people are obsessed with BAT.

Also true and I’m not trying to point that you’re wrong.
The reason I stopped commenting in these type of post is because, when it comes to BAT, people don’t actually take solutions from an individual who doesn’t have that brave logo in their username.
After all, we are just users. And we don’t even have that kind of privilege to solve these problems. So why bother… #think_practical

1 Like

Lol. Friend, this is more of a DM situation. Let’s be professional.

2 Likes

My total balance on the rewards-internals is way below all the monthly payments summed up! I wonder why that is the case.

Hi bro I just received a reward of 57 bats which corresponds to the month of June but I am missing 200 bats from the other 3 months that I did not perceive
how come

Hi brother @salvirus , hope you are doing well. Let’s give it till the end of today as per request on the main thread (2 days), I’m also waiting for my payout. Please also DM steeven to look into it.

ok thank you my brother but I received 57 bats but I’m missing 200 it’s a shame
I hope you will receive your rewards