Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.
Description of the issue:
If you’re watching YouTube videos on full screen, and the phone’s screen gets locked, after you unlock the phone’s screen and try to resume the video (Note: now the screen isn’t in the full screen anymore), the video is black and remains like that, but you could hear the audio only, with no image.
Also, at this point, you cannot switch back to full screen anymore.
Only refreshing the webpage and playing it from the beginning would bring the image and switching it to full screen back again.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Launch Brave
- Visit YouTube, then play a video on full screen.
- Pause the video while on full screen.
- Phone’s screen gets locked (due to auto lock activated, more than 30 seconds or more).
- Unlock the phone’s screen, then try to resume the video to play, but the image is black, cannot be resumed anymore, however the audio is working.
- Also, try to switch back the image to full screen but it cannot.
The video should resume where it was paused before the phone’s screen got locked.
The video image should be able to be switched to full screen.
Brave Version( check
Version 1.56 (126.96.36.199)
Mobile Device details
iPhone XR, iOS version 16.2