Youtube Videos Not Loading Properly

Youtube videos are not loading properly. After having the browser open and watching youtube for some time, I suddenly get the spinner showing while a frame of the video is shown in the background, the time stamp is not updating and fixed at a certain time, and yet the audio continues to play. Sometimes the spinner isn’t there and I am just stuck on a frame with frozen time stamp and again, the audio is still playing. I would refresh the page and reload it, even close the browser and reopen it and nothing seems to fix it. After several minutes, then the video decides to randomly continue playing.This is happening more often than ever and it completely ruins the Youtube experience. This issue was not happening on Chrome or any other browser on my Mac.

To reproduce the error on my end, all I have to do is have YouTube open for 10 or so minutes and it randomly happens in a video.

macOS High Sierra 10.13.6; Brave Version 0.65.121 Chromium: 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.