Youtube pages Corrupted

Hi,
today something goes wrong with Youtube site as you can see from the video attached

BRAVE-FOOLISH_AROUND_2020-07-16_071543 (online-video-cutter.com)

Brave 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision 8f0c18b4dca9b6699eb629be0f51810c24fb6428-refs/branch-heads/4103@{#716}
OS Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (Build 7601.24544)

With Firefox and Chrome there are no problem

Kindly regards
Claudio

Hi @Infoxvids,

Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

Hi Aa-ron,
Why looking for a problem to my Computer when BRAVE have still so much issue?
Anyway…
as I see no problem with Firefox or Chrome I got a dubt and I have deleted the cache and the cookies and the Hosted App data meanwhile BRAVE get updated… So I restarted and all seems working fine.
Obviously some html files cached by YouTube get corrupted and not updated even I have done a CTRL+R ou F5(even CTRL+SHIFT+R/F5) refresh!

It’s not a good behavior knowing that html get stuck on HD even a forced refresh was request, don’t you?

Anway problem is solved for me.

Hope you guys will continue to focus on the BRAVE browser functionality because there are still a lot of problem (referring to the previous version of course, given that this new one that I have been using at the moment for 5 minutes still has to see its strengths and weaknesses …).

Kindly regards
Claudio

@Infoxvids,
When I said to disable Hardware Acceleration, I was referring to Brave’s settings (brave://settings/system) - not your Computer’s settings.
Anyways, Im glad it’s working for you!