Youtube and video players

Hi guys

Description of the issue: Whenever I play one video on youtube the audio and video starts to lose syncs, ending with the video laggy or random audio when no one is speaking or the chracter is moving his lips but there is no sound, the voice and video lost sync.
This happened in youtube and happens but slightly in web videos, was watching some anime last night using the browser and suddenly the image freeze or just like in youtube just lose the sync.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. youtube
  2. web video
  3. +++

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Versión 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Additional Information: This wasnt any problem using firefox/chrome. It only happens in brave and i dont want to go back to firefox or chrome. Brave is pretty good and so fast compared to them. But with this issue I cant use this browser because i need to be able to play youtube videos or videos for my work, university etc.
Thanks

I’m facing the same issue, when I play YouTube or Twitch videos on 1080p it lags/looses sync/buffers but 720 its fine. On chrome i have no such issue. im having the same problem on my mobile version too.

Hi

1. If using hardware acceleration, disable it if you can and update driver.
  2. Go to brave://settings/clearBrowserData and clear data.
  3. Open Windows settings, Choose Storage, Temperorary files, then choose Remove files.
  4. Restart device.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.