YouTube no image in my ipad

YouTube does not give image after turning off and turning on the screen iPad.

This was after the iPad IOS 16.1 update and it only happens on Brave, Because Intried it on Safari and it doesn’t have this problem

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

I’ll suggest clearing search data and cache.

Hello.

Uninstall and install brave and the failure continues

@Mattches @Jarc-1107 @Alice2095 please help.

@Fercu1,
Can you please provide the exact steps you use to produce this issue so I can test on my end?

Hello @Fercu1

Thank you for reaching us and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Brave. Please try to open a new page using private mode or guest mode

You can open a Guest Window by going to Main menu --> Open Guest window:

If that works, could be related to an extension interfering with your profile, please try removing your extensions to see if it works properly. To Remove an Extension:

1. On your computer, open Brave.

2. At the top right, click Menu icon --> More tools --> Extensions.

3. On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.

4. Confirm by clicking Remove.

Or

1. On your computer, open Brave.

2. On your extensions toolbar, right-click the extension you would like to remove.

3. Select Remove from Brave… from the context menu.

Be waiting for your response and have a nice day!

Hello.

Thank you for your help, However the problem that occurs to me is in the iPad, this began to happen since I updated to the iPad OS 16.1 system.

And as I said before Uninstall and Install again brave an the problem continues in same way in the troubleshooting that you sent me I can’t find the private mode on the ipad.

Thanks

The problem occurs on my Ipad, this happened after I updated to the new IPAD OS 16.1 operating system. The problem occurs when I am watching a video on youtube in full image and I put the ipad on standby and then play the video again, the video appears gray and does not work again until I restart the page.

I send an example of how the video looks

@Fercu1,
Thank you for the information — I’m updating my iPad software right now so I can test on my end. Thanks for your patience, hope to have more information for you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.