Yesterday I was self-tipping about 20 BATs to my reddit post. But if i look up to brave publishers my balance is still 0.00 BAT

Yesterday I was self-tipping about 20 BATs to my reddit post. But if i look up to brave publishers my balance is still 0.00 BAT. I tried it the last the exactly the same way and it worked perfectly. Dont know what to do …

Thanks for the help

@Nogga i think it is not allowed to self tip BAT.

@codyb , thats really strange… because on reddit and on the brave community i read that it is allowed… Now there are new posts which state that u can get suspended…
How to get unsuspended?? These are my tokens, so why i should not be able to withdraw it to my wallets

@Nogga whats the reason for doing this? I had the same thoughts because i cannot create an account (gemini) in order to use a new laptop and save the BAT there

The reason is that I use Brave Browser since a very long time… At that time they didnt add uphold or gemini services… When first uphold was added I only get about 1/3 of my rewarded BAT from the Browser wallet transfered to uphold… So I was not able to withdraw the rest from my online wallet, therefore I self-tipped the rest of my browser wallet balance to one of my own post, so I could do something with it. Thats all.
Can anyone help me and tell my how to find out if i’m suspended?

If you able to see your creator dashboard then your not suspended

2 Likes

Is there a way to talk to the developers? Still nothing changed, Im not suspended …

so the problem stays the same… im not suspended. how to get in contact with the creators?

It is to my understanding from reading posts about this in the past is, self tipping is not allowed on the promo bat tokens that were a thing a very long time ago which do not exist anymore. I believe you can self tip bat as long as it is not these tokens. I’d ask an admin such as @Mattches or @fanboynz to elaborate some more.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.