YELLOW & RED icons everywhere instead of normal images

**Description of the issue: Instead of images and icons, I can only see yellow/red icons that are very vivd
**How can this issue be reproduced? No idea, I was just opening up my brave browser like usual and this happened, no idea how to get rid of it

**Expected result: Hopefully return to normal

**Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Offizieller Build) (arm64)

**Additional Information: Newest MacBook

@talala,
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Can you please share a screenshot of the icons you’re seeing as they appear in the browser so I can get a better idea of what might be going on?

Note that you can copy/paste images directly into the editor here on Community. Alternatively, images uploaded to imgur.com can be embedded directly as well.

Hi thanks, so this is what it looks like:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-03 um 21.51.42

Well that certainly is strange. Can you please try creating a new, temporary browser profile and check to see if that profile also shows the same icons in place of images?

Yes, when I create a new profile I get these to select from:

In the new profile I created, I can now see images and the yellow/red icons are gone. But when I type anything in the address bar, I don’t see it at first -

And look what it looks like here:
Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-04 um 11.52.58

But in the old profile, I cannot get my rewards because I cannot prove I am a human :open_mouth:

And also in the new profile it sometimes appears again, the yellow red icon :frowning:

Can you try disabling Hardware Acceleration in settings to see if this resolves the issue?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

I would try it in your original profile first.

1 Like

This resolved it! Thank you!

1 Like

@talala,
You’re very welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.