Yahoo Finance - My Portfolio not loading

Description of the issue:
Since the latest update of Brave, Yahoo Finance’s My Portfolio is no longer loading (even with the Brave security option disabled).

From the console log, it appears theres a few entries. The main issue appears to be:

[Report Only] Refused to load the script ‘’ because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “default-src ‘self’”. Note that ‘script-src-elem’ was not explicitly set, so ‘default-src’ is used as a fallback.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Navigate to https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/portfolios
  2. Create a new portfolio (might need to be done in Chrome as it doesnt work)
  3. View portfolio

Expected result:
I would expect to see my portfolio appear as it does in Chrome and in previous builds of Brave.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
v1.34.80
macOs

Additional Information:
This might be more a case of Yahoo needing to update their settings to comply with the new rules, but wanted to check if this could be a fault with Brave. Annoying as I use brave for this site, and if its possible to by-pass this even with an internal flag that would be useful.

Thanks!

Just to follow up this is now working, strange not sure if Yahoo has updated things on their end.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.