Why my publisher account is under review

Dear Brave community team,
Today morning when i check to my publisher account, my account is under review without any reason.And i have 943 bat in my publisher account.My refer link is:https://brave.com/mst052
I thing something went wrong with me.Please help me.

1 Like

Mee too Bro…

1 Like

Me too. Come on guys i need help.
I have enough evidence to justify my referrals any can help me? pleasE!

1 Like

none of you will be able to unlock the account or get your money. just give up, i am tell from my own experience. they will not even rest to you. I am sorry for all of you… they are incompetent

1 Like

Hello,

We understand that having your account under review can be a very stressful and uncertain experience – however, we kindly ask that you do NOT open threads on Community asking about the status of your account review. Also, please do not PM Brave team members on Community asking about the status of your appeal.

Account suspensions are sensitive subjects and in the best interest of protecting people’s privacy (as well as keeping the forum from being flooded with these topics!), please do not open new threads with your support request numbers, etc.

If you’re suspended, please send an email to suspensions@brave.com with an answer to the following questions:

1. How did you solicit tips/referrals/etc.?
  2. Do you believe you may have done something to trigger our security checks? If so, please explain in detail.

You’re more than welcome to discuss the subject at large, but individual cases will be worked through via direct email, not Community threads.

Apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding!