Why is there unauthorized transactions?

I don’t know what version I have but I have the auto contribute, tips, and monthly tips options are OFF and I have MULTIPLE sent BAT to Brave Software International since May 2021.with 6.5 BAT being sent via Brave Browser. Why the hell am I doing this when ALL of the settings of Auto Contribute, Tips, and Monthly Tips options in the Brave Rewards in the same Brave Browser are turned off? I call BS. Could someone from Brave staff explain how these UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTIONS since May 2021 when I installed the browser the first time?

Check that you really have auto-contribution off in ALL of your devices and ALL of your profiles: deskptop, mobile, tablet.

Did you have any old device with Brave that you may not be using anymore?

Your last option is to contact Brave support using the link below

ALL DEVICES Auto-Contribute, Tips, and Monthly Tips settings have been set to the grounds of OFF SINCE installation and so why do I even get these transactions even though ALL DEVICES have all locations off? The unauthorized transactions are few but far from the last transaction before. So in say, what gives? On May 3, 2021, 1.50 BAT token, then on June 2, 2021, 0.75 BAT Token was sent, then on September 30, 2021,4 t another 0.75 BST token was sent. On December 29, 2021, a total of 1 BAT token was sent, and finally, on August 17, 2022, 1 BAT token was sent to Brave Software International. Total of an unauthorized total of 4 transactions totaling 6.5 BAT tokens just poof. I sent an email to Brave Support and THEY EXPLICIIVELY SAID CONTACT BRAVE BROWSER END. Yes I submitted everything to everyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.